Private Family Foundations Attorney
Client Satisfaction is Our Top Priority
- We offer a free initial consultation to help determine your needs
- We offer flat-rate setup fees for new Family Foundations
- We offer complimentary training to your Board Members and Officers
- We offer our clients a full year of free follow-up Q&As on Foundation Matters
- We will work closely with you and your family to meet your goals
- We have over 40 years of combined legal experience
Family Foundations are the gold standard in charitable giving. Once the
exclusive province of the ultra-wealthy, interest in this charitable giving
vehicle has become widespread. Private foundations are generally founded
by an individual, a family, or a group of individuals, and are organized
either as a nonprofit corporation or as a charitable trust.
Family Foundations Possess Powerful Advantages:
- Families can use the foundation to work toward common goals.
- Foundations help instill the value of charitable giving in families.
- Family members and Friends can be appointed to sit on the Board.
- Assets donated to a foundation are generally not subject to estate taxes.
- Donors can remain in control of the investment and management of the funds.
- Donors can remain in control of the final charitable disposition of the
- Grant making may bring recognition to the family's philanthropy and
keep the memory of a loved one alive.
- With the exception of the 1-2% excise tax on net investment income, the
investment income of a family foundation is exempt from income taxation.
From revising your vision for your new family foundation to drafting your
foundation bylaws, our law firm will handle every legal aspect of the
matter. When you choose to hire our legal team of highly successful attorneys
to establish your Private Family Foundation, you can be confident that
we will walk with you every step of the way. From explaining relevant
tax advantages to you and the Board of Directors or Trustees, to explaining
record-keeping and IRS reporting requirements, we will help you remain
informed. Additionally, we will formulate a plan for charitable giving,
provide you with a written overview of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, and
provide you with a training session explaining what must be done in order
for you to maintain your tax exempt status.
Contact Perliski Law Group today for assistance with establishing a Private Family Foundation.
free initial consultations. Call us today!