Nonprofit Outside General Counsel
Perliski Law Group serves as outside general counsel to many Texas nonprofits on a budget-sensitive flat fee basis. As outside counsel we will provide legal guidance on a wide range of issues affecting the proper operation of your nonprofit and the execution of your mission plan. A given client’s specific plan will be controlled by their written engagement agreement with the Firm.
Schedule a free consultation here!
However, in general, the following services are provided as outside counsel:
- Board Meeting Attendance and Documentation
- Conflict of Interest Avoidance, Disclosure, and Documentation
- Review of Executive compensation
- Review charitable contributions and capital campaigns
- Review corporate sponsorships
- Review and Drafting of Contracts
- Preparing Board Resolutions
- Amending Bylaws
- Amending Certificates of Formation (Articles)
- Charitable Solicitation, Registration, and Compliance
- Unrelated Business Activities
- For-Profit subsidiary formation, as needed
- UBI Tax Issues
- Trademark & Licensing Agreements
- Compliance review for lobbying activities
- Review of IRS Forms 990, 990-EZ, and 990-T
Share Your Vision with UsWe have over 30 years of experience in nonprofit formation and are here to help you achieve your vision.
We Offer Flat Fee ServicesOur flat fees ensure that our services remain accessible to churches, charities and other nonprofits.
We Provide Ongoing SupportOnce your nonprofit filing is complete, our job doesn't end. Our nonprofit formation services include 12 months of support and training for the board of directors to ensure you are fully prepared.
Helping Change the World Our Experienced Attorneys Are Ready to Assist You
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
The world may be full of problems, but Americans are donating billions to charity to help.Nonprofit Law
Can I obtain a copy of a nonprofit corporation's IRS Form 990 from the Texas Secretary of State?Nonprofit Formation, Nonprofit Law
Our Nonprofit Changed Our Name. How Do We Notify the IRS?IRS, Nonprofit Law
What is an Exempt Operating Foundation?Family Foundations, Nonprofit Law
What are Private Foundation Excise Taxes?Family Foundations
Can Our Nonprofit Have Members?Nonprofit Formation, Nonprofit Law
What if a Provision in Our Bylaws Is Inconsistent With Our Certificate of Formation?Family Foundations, Nonprofit Formation, Nonprofit Law
Are We Required to File IRS Form 990 if We Haven’t Been Approved Yet by the IRS?IRS
Can Our Board of Directors Just Change the Bylaws Without the Members Voting on It?Family Foundations, Nonprofit Formation
Can a Private Foundation Own All or Part of a Family Business?Family Foundations
Contact Perliski Law Group
We’re Ready to Help Make Your Vision Come to Life