- Our Firm
- Nonprofit Formation
- Outside Counsel
- IRS Compliance
- Annual Support & Compliance
- What Are “Directly Connected” Expenses?
- When is Unrelated Business Income Taxable?
- What Are “Dual Use” Expenses?
- Can I Use Federal Grant Money to Fund Lobbying Efforts of My Nonprofit?
- Does a Church Have to Have a 501c3?
- Can I Form a Nonprofit LLC?
- Why Is a 501(H) Election Important to Nonprofits Engaged in Lobbying?
- Can My Nonprofit Hold Raffle to Raise Money?
- Can My Nonprofit Hold a Poker Tournament or Casino Night Fundraiser?
- How To Maintain Your Organizations Tax Exempt Status
- Reinstatement of Tax-Exempt Status after Automatic Revocation
- Avoiding the Taxation of Corporate Sponsorship Donations
- Deductions for Contributions Made to a Charity Before Its Tax-Exemption Application Is Approved
- How Long is the IRS Taking to Approve Form 1023 Applications for Exemption?
- Top Ten Tips to Shorten the Tax-exempt Application Process
- Contact Us
- Site Map